What do you think about Germans in regards to Sex?

**********ige76 Woman
401 Posts
Thread creator 
What do you think about Germans in regards to Sex?
I am curious to hear about your thoughts and what you associate with Germans when it comes to sex?

Are we Germans conservative or more open than other nationalities?

Many countries do not offer naked saunas and pool areas or nude bathing at a lake during summer time. But does that mean we are more open than the English for example?

We all have certain thoughts when it ocmes to nationalities. What are yours? It does not have to be restricted to Germans *zwinker*.
***Pt Man
16 Posts
More open
Of course
********yp81 Man
3 Posts
More open then most of Europe.
Maybe comparable to The Netherlands and Spain the most.

Latin Amerika>Rumanien>British women on holiday> Deutschland= Netherlands = Spanien = USA (aber das ist kompliziert gibt es varianten mit USA "for being open")

Deutschland > Frankreich ( rural) > Skandinavien > Mittelmeer Europanische laender > Slavische laender
*****nce Man
1 Posts
I find Germans quite fun.
I just wish I knew a way to better connect , especially with cuckold couples
********Kink Man
2 Posts
Far more open than many.
This coming from my US perspective.
Now, with that info maybe that doesn’t say much as the US is so prudish…
*******y_80 Man
2 Posts
Quote from ********yp81:

Latin Amerika>Rumanien>British women on holiday> Deutschland= Netherlands = Spanien = USA (aber das ist kompliziert gibt es varianten mit USA "for being open")

Deutschland > Frankreich ( rural) > Skandinavien > Mittelmeer Europanische laender > Slavische laender

Hmmm that means I’m a German?! 🤭🤭🤭
*******_63 Man
91 Posts
Hi all,

Reverting back to the original question: I don't know what you really want to know. What has nude sun bathing, nude swimming or nude sauna have to to with sex? Eroticism or occasional sexual arousal maybe. Even that is rare because what I see naked on a beach here or in a sauna is rarely arousing. Or on JC for that matter. Depending on body mass index and age, but I don't want to offend anyone.

Sex is, to me at least, that more or less active togetherness of two (at least) consenting partners in their right minds - or have I got something wrong here?
*****eld Man
34 Posts
It is of course a complete mix. Some enjoy sex and kinky fun, some don't. The good thing is that with a nation of 82.3 million people opportunities abound. Personally I love Germany! Joy is a great place to make new sex positive friends.
**********ige76 Woman
401 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ***Pt:
More open
Of course

You mean more open than Portugese or in comparison to which nationality?
**********ige76 Woman
401 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******_63:
Hi all,

Reverting back to the original question: I don't know what you really want to know. What has nude sun bathing, nude swimming or nude sauna have to to with sex? Eroticism or occasional sexual arousal maybe. Even that is rare because what I see naked on a beach here or in a sauna is rarely arousing. Or on JC for that matter. Depending on body mass index and age, but I don't want to offend anyone.

Sex is, to me at least, that more or less active togetherness of two (at least) consenting partners in their right minds - or have I got something wrong here?

I want to know what other nationalities think about Germans when it comes to their sexual openess, activities etc. in comparison to other nationalities.

Having lived in different countries I noticed that it is not common to go nude sun bathing or in a sauna. Yes, you are right that does not really relate to sex necessarily but in Germany you can often indeed combine it but that is a different story. *engel*

I am sorry that you do not feel aroused by what you see. I for myself love my size and my body a lot and I do not give a toss if it arouses men, so no offense taken. *sweetkiss*
******tor Man
30 Posts
Liebe ScharfSinnige,

Your question addresses non-Germans in our community and you are essentially checking for what is stereotypical German. I am German currently living in Germany, but have spent the last 20 years in the UK and Sweden. So in turn I can contribute my two cents for what I think sex is like in England and Sweden.

While we Germans may pride ourselves with our openness, nude beaches and saunas I think we are not very open to talk about sex and seem to be stuck in the middle-ages when it comes to partnership arrangements. We have a lot of stigma going around, when we are not in a "normal" heterosexual, monogamous relationship and don't keep our bedroom adventures to ourselves.

My English experience was quite the opposite. Sex and the way we are, love and do it is common topic of the conversation over a cup of tea or a pint of cider, at the club and on social media. I found it very easy to meet people to play with in normal social settings without going to over-complicated trade fairs and parties with ridiculous dress codes (as seems the norm in Germany "anything goes, but don't wear trainers *lol*").

The Swedes from my perspective are totally the opposite of what common stereotypes would suggest. They are incredibly tight and not outgoing at all. Not outgoing to the point that women suppress their moans and audible excitement in bed as it would be considered selfish to make any noise. Sex and preferences are a totally personal thing, but "I am not taking a penis into my mouth" have I only heard once in my life and it was in Sweden.

(I love going to the nudie beaches and sauna. These places are rather special and by no means sexy or suggestive of sex. I find a textile beach much sexier as there is the mystery of the hidden spots and the sex appeal of good looking swimwear on a good looking body. In contrast the nudie beach hides nothing and we come together as we were born and are. I appreciate the respect that everyone shows to each other in nudie places.)
Sexually more openminded then Americans. I also feel safer in a Sex community here.

That said Americans are much more outgoing and easier to befriend.
********yp81 Man
3 Posts
Quote from *******y_80:
Quote from ********yp81:

Hmmm that means I’m a German?! 🤭🤭🤭
I think again Spain is open in different ways, like in Spain flatmates could have sex with each other and then with the other flatmates.
A women of 50+ years old can approach a man of 50+ years old at the bus stop and ask for his number for fun.
So yes I think Spanish people are open in a different way but you can compare it to the level of openess
of the Germans.
Same thing with the USA, many Americans are having sex at a very young age, they have many partners
but when it comes to threesomes or to something a bit bisex they are much more preserved then Germans, same with public nudity.
With this "diagram" I tried to compared levels of openess and its not easy.
I think Germans are very open about sex and have a no-nonsense almost business like approach to it. Perhaps what is lacking in raw passion is made up for in pure enthusiasm and fetishistic exploration.
I found this article very interesting, informative and funny.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/what-makes-the-germans-so-open-about-sex/
*******_t_a Woman
17 Posts
Oh god!) from the beginning sorry to all Germans ladies and men as well)
I am going almost every weekends to different parties…I have never see such cold people in my whole life! I can’t even imagine myself having sex with German! I tried 1-2… it was the worst time ever… I found sex with German men terrible! No feeling, no emotions… like nothing!
Women are same like a piece of wood under unemotional man….
**********ige76 Woman
401 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******_t_a:
I am going almost every weekends to different parties…I have never see such cold people in my whole life! I can’t even imagine myself having sex with German! I tried 1-2… it was the worst time ever… I found sex with German men terrible! No feeling, no emotions… like nothing!

Yes, to be frank I am not very suprised to hear that about Germans. Where are you from that you feel such a big difference compared to Germans then?
******tor Man
30 Posts
Quote from *******_t_a:

I think I agree with you. The same goes for German women (as you say) and I don't usually don't know how to get past the "no-nonsense" or let's-get-it-over-with approach.
*******pko Man
6 Posts
I’ve had extremely passionate sex with German women … I expect it’s circumstances and personal connection. Often find it easier than with English women … possibly because I’m not wholly British… maybe I’m more relaxed and not over thinking- more spontaneous and thats reciprocated?
*******ono Man
4 Posts
They are not good in sex
**********ige76 Woman
401 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******ono:
They are not good in sex

What Do you mean by "no good"?
How does it compare to your nationality and in which way do Germans differ in their sexual behaviour.

Just not good sounds more like a judgement than a comparison. Maybe you want to enlighten me and us a bit more. *zwinker*
I've always had greater chemistry with the Germanic ethnicity (Dutch, Felmish, German, Afrikaans) than any other. I find them to be direct, open to experimentation and less possessive in their relationship approach.
*****ude Man
1 Posts
I have good experiences with Germans most of the time. I found German women open for sex more than any other women on vacation, the only problem I have is that my German is very bad. I was in clubs in Berlin where I could dance naked among women and nobody was offended. Similarly on Gran Canaria, it was easy to meet German women in swing clubs and have some erotic encounters. To be continued....
****ta Woman
4 Posts
On a surface I find German men more open and tolerant to a different sex adventures, they appear strong and confident, proud, reliable. Unfortunately, when it comes to gentlemen behaviour and integrity…. Not judging a nation, but individuals I met - they appeared either weak on emotional part, or scared or defensive.
****ta Woman
4 Posts
Quote from *******ono:
They are not good in sex
Generic statement, I’d say. Those I met were really not that bad, and few of them even great.
****lF Woman
1 Posts
Planning NY soon. Do you recommend classy places for female Doms like me?
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.