Where are all the unicorns?

*********rial Woman
46 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Where are all the unicorns?
Hey JOYclubers,

have you lost faith in unicorns yet? Well, hopefully Venus Libido can help you restore it! In her new article, she tells you all you need to know about unicorns, how to find them and how to secure one for yourself. Intrigued? Then click here!

What about you: Do you have experience in unicorn hunting? Or have you maybe even been a unicorn yourself? Tell us all about it down below!
*********life Woman
198 Posts
As a bisexual single female, the offers are there from “couples” which has been just the man actually writing in the past more often than not. In some cases the female of the couple did not show up due to a headache or the possibility that she did not exist. 😜

Some pet peeves of mine in dealing with couples, the rules are different of course related to condoms. If the pair is partnered, they might be barrier free. If I am seeking penetration sometimes half way through if the other female also wants penetration, there has to be a condom switch, or removal or add…this can kill the rhythm. In one instance, a guy did not switch the condom and this freaked me out due to his ignorance.
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
I am also considered a unicorn by many people due to my bisexual and open attitude. I get approached my many couples wanting to play with me what is flattering and exciting but there is a danger of being used as a toy of some sort in a time when I may be looking for some more meaningful relationships. @********bido's stream enforces the need to consider and value unicorn's feelings more to make sure no-one is hurt and that was a positive experience for me to hear that!
******080 Man
13 Posts
Anna makes a very important point - the danger of seeing the guest in a threesome with an established couple as a toy. If you are a couple and you want a 3rd, and you have very exact ideas of what the encounter should be like - communicate those as much as possible from the beginning and in the build up.

Any organic and spontaneous threesome has to take account of the individuals inside of the bodies involved, and whoever is making whatever moves, should be very aware of the verbal and non verbal cues the newest entrant is sending.

Three or more somes have been some of the most amazing, and also some of the worst sexual encounters of my life - and anything that is selfish and dehumanizing really will ruin any potential it has.

If you are the couple and you have very specific ideas of what the unicorn's role is - you might also want to consider hiring a professional, where boundaries and reason for being there are clearer and they may be better at expressing this, than in one predicated on desire and emotion, which might morph into manipulation.
Thank you guys for your input. I‘m considering being a unicorn for a couple just for one night.
Not sure yet, if I‘ll really pull through, but the thought definitely appeals to me for some reason I can‘t really explain… 🙈
******080 Man
13 Posts
@******pia

You should definitely give it a try if the thought is so appealing..I sent you a DM as well which I hope is useful
*******cum Couple
2 Posts
Quote from ******080:
Anna makes a very important point - the danger of seeing the guest in a threesome with an established couple as a toy. If you are a couple and you want a 3rd, and you have very exact ideas of what the encounter should be like - communicate those as much as possible from the beginning and in the build up.

There won't be any build up if you keep on yapping. Maybe some just like the sound of their voice too much?

IMO - if you (the unicorn) aren't comfortable with your sexuality, work on that first, as well as on your resilience before trying things that are off the mainstream curriculum.

Also, what exactly is the problem with being used as a toy? That goes both ways. Sex, and kinky sex in particular are about the passion and the pleasure, not manuals and onboarding. If you need a self discovery journey - that's not where it begins.

There, an alternative opinion that probably won't be too popular with the self-righteous types that seem to have overtaken the online community *g*
******080 Man
13 Posts
The feeling that your opinions might be unpopular has nothing to do with self-righteous haters out to get the libertines...and more to do with opening and closing a 4 paragraph response with insults.

Many people are good with - "Let's see where it goes", while others have more complex thoughts. Both are valid, even if not necessarily compatible.

You are a truly gorgeous couple - enjoy yourselves to the fullest!
*******cum Couple
2 Posts
I agree, both perspectives are valid at the same time, they aren't mutually exclusive.

My point was that one of them is being pushed and forced reeeeeeal hard lately, and lots of people become entangled in it without attempting to think for themselves, just to blend with the crowd.

Individuality used to be valued a lot more on this community, over conformity.
*******tal Man
1 Posts
Quote from *******cum:
Quote from ******080:

There won't be any build up if you keep on yapping. Maybe some just like the sound of their voice too much?

IMO - if you (the unicorn) aren't comfortable with your sexuality, work on that first, as well as on your resilience before trying things that are off the mainstream curriculum.

Also, what exactly is the problem with being used as a toy? That goes both ways. Sex, and kinky sex in particular are about the passion and the pleasure, not manuals and onboarding. If you need a self discovery journey - that's not where it begins.

There, an alternative opinion that probably won't be too popular with the self-righteous types that seem to have overtaken the online community :)

Well said. I've had many threesomes with couples. I'm acutely aware that I'm the third person coming into a couple. That's the buzz and the dynamic. Theres no need to overthink things. You're there for the couple's pleasure and that's a real personal positive that they want you to play with them? xx
*********er69 Man
3 Posts
The most important thing here is, as a unicorn you need to connect with both partners. This doesnt mean you need to be bisexual or need to be sexually attracted to both partners, but at some level you need to match the vibe of both of them. Both of them should be comfortable with you and visavis. A lot of vanilla folks, for the sake of getting some action jump into the prospect of being with a couple, but when it gets close to the real deal, they will find it hard or not so fun.

I would even argue this is one case where it has a high probability of failure if you directly jump on the bed without having much of a conversation with both of the partners.
*******sala Man
1 Posts
Very true. Although I've sensually massaged a partner in a couple, I made a point of enjoying the conversation with the other party before and after. It made the whole experience feel more organic.
****i2 Man
2 Posts
Hallo, ich bin 21 Jahre alt und am 6. Mai in Stade. Ich möchte ein Mädchen zum Sex treffen
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.