Pulling and Playing - do you have a hair fetish?

*********rial Woman
47 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Pulling and Playing - do you have a hair fetish?
Hey JOYclubers!

JOYclub is a fantastic place to discover new things, and today we might have something you’ve never heard of before.

April Maria dove into the world of hair play for us and shared her journey at her first hair play party with us in her new article. So far, the thought of playing with someone’s hair seemed fairly innocent to us, but we’ve learned once more that with sensuality CAN come sexuality as well. Click here to check out the article!

How about you: does hair playing, brushing, scalp massages or hair pulling turn you on? Is it intimate for you or rather mundane? Feel free to share your thoughts down below!
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
What an amazing event! Definitely on my to go-to list! I love my neck and back on my head to be scratched and my whole scalp to be pulled lightly...A devine sensory feeling! Weirdly erotic and sensual. Should not be neglected in foreplay... *huebschmach*
*******am04 Man
8 Posts
Hallo
*****e14 Man
1 Posts
Helo
**********eld86 Man
6 Posts
Tight-holding her hair with one hand while performing doggy, like riding a horse. And slapping her ass and shout "yeah!" so being go fast. Because you must win the horse race. Lol
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Quote from **********eld86:
Tight-holding her hair with one hand while performing doggy, like riding a horse. And slapping her ass and shout "yeah!" so being go fast. Because you must win the horse race. Lol
Not sure if there can be winners but I like the association. *ja*
*******_94 Man
1 Posts
At the highest horse speed ja… I am game
*****ris Man
18 Posts
No hair fetish, but great for foreplay... "Kiss my neck. Pull my hair. Trace my spine. Hold me down. Use your tongue. Make me moan. Don't stop til' I'm shaking."
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Quote from *****ris:
No hair fetish, but great for foreplay... "Kiss my neck. Pull my hair. Trace my spine. Hold me down. Use your tongue. Make me moan. Don't stop til' I'm shaking."
Just made me melt *love2*
****r12 Man
1 Posts
You look beautiful, i get we guess we have same desires. If you don mind let’s give it a try
********rlin Man
1 Posts
Nice 🤩
****ssy
8 Posts
mmmm, as a hairy person I love it when people caress my body hair and stroke my beard. It's a special censoring experience that makes me feel very loved indeed. I also love washing and drying and styling people's hair, particulary during aftercare *g* *engel2*
****ssy
8 Posts
Quote from **********eld86:

Hehe can relate to this! I love holding people's hair while we get kinky together
****an8 Man
1 Posts
Love scrunching up hair tight as it gives so much control over your partner/partners.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.