Join the Honest Touch experience 16.12.2023 in Prague

****_85 Man
24 Posts
Thread creator 
Join the Honest Touch experience 16.12.2023 in Prague
Take the time to feel and listen to your body while in physical contact with other beings. Honor your truth by sharing it with others.

When was the last time you took the time to ask yourself and your body “how do I really feel right now?”, not trying to push the pain away or change the way you feel? Are you longing for a deep connection with other humans?

This is what this workshop is about: taking some time for self care, checking in with ourselves what we like and dislike in the moment, what kind of touch our body needs right here right now (if any), all of that being in contact with other human beings. No agenda. We will focus on our body sensations while interacting physically and verbally with others. We will listen to our body wisdom to guide our exploration of touch, and set boundaries. In here, we welcome the nos, the yesss, the wants, and everything that makes human interactions challenging, fun, energizing, scary and juicy. All of that while being gentle and making ourselves vulnerable in the process.

This workshop is a place to practice self-acceptance, self-exploration and discovery. It is also a place of love, warmth and connection between human beings. It is open to anyone and is meant to bring together people from any sexual orientation and desires, beginners or not: playful touch, sensual one, sexual one, tender one, rough one, all is welcome. The sky, and the agreement of other participants, is the limit. 🙂

In this workshop you will be in control of where you want to go with touch. We will not ask you at any point to get naked or engage into sexual acts. Nevertheless, this is a possibility, and the event may involve partial nudity of other participants who wish to remove some clothes. It is a “panties on” event however.

This workshop will be guided in English, but you are welcome to talk in Czech with other Czech-speaking participants. It is suited for people that are new to body exploration, and is open to anyone 18+ in general. This event is sober, meaning no alcohol or drugs are allowed. It’s not that we consider drugs bad, it’s that they alter how we feel our body and relate to others, and we aim at being mindful and present in this workshop.

Program
The activities of the workshop will include some body movement and body awareness, honest sharing about how we feel, games to practice consent and boundary setting, games to try out all that while touching and being touched, and finally some free time to explore how and whom you want to touch and be touched by (if any). Everything is optional in this workshop, you are free to step aside, take a break, not participate in a particular activity, or do it all, according to whatever your needs are in the moment.

Schedule of the event
13.00: doors open
14.00: doors close (to ensure all participants go on this journey together, nobody will be accepted after 14.00)
14.00-18.00: facilitated games and exercises involving body awareness and vulnerable communication
18.00-19.00: dinner break (bring whatever food you'd like to eat).
19.00-21.00: small intro games and then free play
21.00-22.00: closing ritual

Want to join? To keep this event intimate, we limit the number of people to 20, so secure your spot now by filling up the registration form here: https://forms.gle/pZzNsuwfyDFEPc2h7
We will then send you the payment details by email.

About the facilitator
Hey I am Clem. I’ve been a university biology professor for quite some years now. But I’m slowly leaving the academia world to do what is closer to my heart, providing spaces for humans to experience self-acceptance and deeper emotional connection to themselves and others. I have been facilitating spaces to work with emotional connection and the fear of public speaking, mixing different approaches from theater, honest communication, somatic work, or self-esteem psychology. You can find more about me here: https://warmthandjoy.wordpress.com/2023/05/31/about-me/

When:
Saturday 16th of December, 13.00-22.00

Where:
Tep39, Řehořova 33/39, 130 00 Praha 3-Žižkov

Price:
Early bird (until 30th of November): 600 CZK
Late bird (after that): 800 CZK

Fill up the registration form https://forms.gle/pZzNsuwfyDFEPc2h7
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.