Welcome: Show and Tell

No description given.
****D67 Man
30 Posts
Hi all, at long last a group for London/uk. A member of joyclub for many years, before I left because lack of English people on it, now am back and alot of things have change. ( nice one JC). am a South London, but for over 34 years living in North of Germany. Alot time of time back n Fort to London (mummy lol) professional photographer.

Hopefully back in summer. Keep it going!!!!
*********nots Woman
219 Posts
Group moderator 
Quote from ****D67:
Hi all, at long last a group for London/uk. A member of joyclub for many years, before I left because lack of English people on it, now am back and alot of things have change. ( nice one JC). am a South London, but for over 34 years living in North of Germany. Alot time of time back n Fort to London (mummy lol) professional photographer.

Hopefully back in summer. Keep it going!!!!

Hello fellow South Londoner! *zwinker*
*********nots Woman
219 Posts
Group moderator 
Hi all, I am Anna, I am German (from Frankfurt) living in London 10+ years and loving it here! JOYclub initially got me into kink back then, and now I am back on the platform supporting the new UK community. I hope to unite new &curious people from the UK and the seasoned kinksters to use all the great features of this platform like the events pages and forums because I think it is somewhat missing yet!
I myself are into Shibari bondage and all things fetish fashion, I love a kink event with a fancy dresscode. However it is not all about that, as it is about connection, intimacy and new friends!
When I off party duty I like to cycle around suburbs of London, explore the art in central London, find new tasty restaurants and bars. When home I like to read, cook and gardening (wearing sexy rubber boots *smile* of course)
Do not hesitate to hit me up when you have a question or concern, I will happily help, if I can.
Anna xxx
****ng Man
3 Posts
Finally an English-speaking group... Going by the comments seems like am not alone, been a member of JC for a while but just haven't found my "community" up until now

Am Elrong (if you are a Lord of the Rings fan you will know the origin of my name *zwinker* ). Been living in Germany for a little over 6yrs now, with the longest being in Dusseldorf for a little over 3yrs now. Only just last year did I start visiting the UK and now planning another 3-4 trips before the year runs out.

Dont really have any spectacular hobby (I work in I.T so technically a nerd, minus the glasses haha), otherwise I enjoy traveling alot, especially weekend getaways and enjoying good food along the way *xd*

Looking forward to getting to know a few nice people here, and maybe meet up at some point if time permits.

Have a great weekend
****sma Couple
19 Posts
Heyy we are here because we wanted to visit london more often and explore the kinky stuff there. Hope you can help us to get to special events. The next time we will be there from 10-13 august. If you have recommendations please share them with us. Kisses m and I
Hey 👋 I'll be in London from August to January. Would be lovely to meet some nice people for whatever. Feel free to hit me up if you are down:)
*********4u69 Couple
2 Posts
Cum n seed me while you are in London?
Lizzy
*******ife Woman
91 Posts
blast! seems like I introduced myself in the wrong thread... *heul*
50, female, happily divorced - whoot whoot, love sex and plan on getting loads of it now that I am no longer LDS *rotfl* travel to London at least 1-3 a year for a show and some mild shopping and was wondering if there were any clubs one could hit up or just "date" *grins*
any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.... will be in Edinburgh next though, a wee bit more North than London I guess... *zwinker*
*******hris Man
5 Posts
You could try Abfab Kestrel near Heathrow which is a naturist Spa during the day and a swingers club in the evening, or in town there is a swingers club called Le Boudoir. Both require membership before visiting. Check their respective websites for more information and how to apply. You could also join Swinging Heaven if you are looking for someone to meet when you are in London. Happy hunting,
Chris
*******hris Man
5 Posts
I forgot to mention. Rio's Naturist Spa does not need any membership, you can just turn up
*******iss Man
3 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm new here, but Will get around to adding more to my profile soon.

So what's this site like? I've joined many similar to it over the years and all they seem interested in is giving you a couple of free messages and then trying to get you to upgrade to premium membership or something. This type of model is shit as a lot of profiles are clearly fake.
*******iss Man
3 Posts
Anyone work out at Virgin active in London? Fancy doing a class and grabbing a coffee some time? I try and go 3 times a week, but sometimes can't get motivated, be good to have a gym buddy to motivate each other. 💪☕️💬
********anes Man
8 Posts
Hi there fellow Londoners and folks visiting/ passing through.
I've lived in Kingston upon Thames for ten years or so, enjoyed the lifestyle but since have moved on a bit (expat time again).
I have plenty of fond memories of 'town' from many fun visits to the well known clubs near to Heathrow and those much closer to central London.
Have fun
*********nots Woman
219 Posts
Group moderator 
Quote from *******iss:
Hi everyone, I'm new here, but Will get around to adding more to my profile soon.

So what's this site like? I've joined many similar to it over the years and all they seem interested in is giving you a couple of free messages and then trying to get you to upgrade to premium membership or something. This type of model is shit as a lot of profiles are clearly fake.
Hi, most people here are real and verified, so you can get verified as well to get the free premium offer right now in the UK *g*
*********nots Woman
219 Posts
Group moderator 
Quote from ********anes:
Hi there fellow Londoners and folks visiting/ passing through.
I've lived in Kingston upon Thames for ten years or so, enjoyed the lifestyle but since have moved on a bit (expat time again).
I have plenty of fond memories of 'town' from many fun visits to the well known clubs near to Heathrow and those much closer to central London.
Have fun
Cool, so where do you live now?
Hey fellow Londoners!
Destiny (work) has brought me to the streets of London. I am really excited to explore the city and the UK. It would be delightful to do it side-by-side, whether its checking out some cafes/restaurants, art, concerts, sightseeing or events. I am very curious to uncover some of the secrets this city has and am very open-minded to all kinds of experiences 😏
*********nots Woman
219 Posts
Group moderator 
Quote from **********light:
Hey fellow Londoners!
Destiny (work) has brought me to the streets of London. I am really excited to explore the city and the UK. It would be delightful to do it side-by-side, whether its checking out some cafes/restaurants, art, concerts, sightseeing or events. I am very curious to uncover some of the secrets this city has and am very open-minded to all kinds of experiences 😏
Thank you for reaching out, there are things to do are shared in this group, stay tuned! *g*
*******_Jay Man
819 Posts
Hello there everyone 😊😉.. my is Jay, I'm ĺiving in Germany but I'm often in London.. looking forward for some good vibes and laughter 😉😊..

Best regards
*********nots Woman
219 Posts
Group moderator 
Quote from *******_Jay:
Hello there everyone 😊😉.. my is Jay, I'm ĺiving in Germany but I'm often in London.. looking forward for some good vibes and laughter 😉😊..

Best regards
Welcome Jay- this is the place for that!
*******play Man
1 Posts
Hello everyone
Nice to see this thread gettting active. London busy guy, busy exploring things. Would love to see London get as interesting as Germany or Austria say.
Anna, maybe you need to organise a get together!!
*zwinker*
****ra Man
167 Posts
Hi all,

I`m rrnera from Germany (Frankfurt/Main region). Since I work for an international company, I`m not a frequent traveler, but every once in a while I go on business trips. Most of the time my job brings my to the beautiful city of London. That`s why I thought I`ll join the group and maybe meet some of you in real life.

As a small conversation opener: I`m particularly interested (for ages now) in Bondage/Shibari but have never taken the opportunity to explore this past the theoretical level (Books from Douglas Kent & Matthias T.J. Grimme)

Usually my trips are relatively short and packed. But every once in a while, like this time, I`m in London for 10 days and actually have some time to stretch my legs and explore the city.

So if anyone is interested in meeting, let me know. I`ll be around this time till 15th of October before I have to depart to FRA. *zwinker*
*********nots Woman
219 Posts
Group moderator 
@****ra Thank you for your introduction here. You are in good hands here- do join my Shibari group on JC -lots of info listed there. And please DM me with dates you are here and I can recommend more in particular if you're keen!

Shibari UK
*********nots Woman
219 Posts
Group moderator 
@*******play That is not a bad idea! What do you all think would be best for a meet up?
A meet up in a pub or an event together, or both- in one evening? Tell me your opinions! *g*
*****e91 Man
18 Posts
Would be up for meeting in london as a group or privately *g*
********mi04 Man
108 Posts
Hi there,
Former Londoner now resident in Germany. I return for work or to see family every now and then. I've been on JC for quite a while now, back to when English was frowned upon and not an option for the groups or the site. I've also been into swinging and kink since before the internet! Used to use Loot to meet fellow kinksters and swingers in London. Or a contact magazine called Rendezvous. Does it still exist?
I sometimes try to go to the fetish market if my schedule aligns, and have also been to a couple of the London munches, pre-Covid so not sure if they still take place.
Anyway, say hi if you like.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.