Welcome: Show and Tell

*******aki Woman
9,062 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team Group moderator 
Welcome: Show and Tell
A warm welcome to our new members from London city and its surrounding areas. We're so *JOY*-ful you've found your way to our pleasurable group. *anmach* Let's start your journey by telling a little bit about yourself/ yourselves:

• Where are you from?
  • What are you hoping to find in/ through our community?
  • What are you into?
  • What are your hobbies?

We're looking forward to getting to know you all!

*wink* Koboldmaki
JOY-Team
*******brat Woman
1,248 Posts
JOY-Team Group moderator 
Hey hi everyone,

I am Servicebrat from Leipzig, Germany and a member of the JOYclub Community Management Team. I visited London a few times and enjoyed my stay but I am here because JOYclub is coming to the UK, starting with London and we want to have a group set up, so you can feel welcome right away.
As the community grows I will be a moderator in this group but we want you to make it your own and I hope to some day give this club to an active local community.

I am a queer trans woman in my mid 30s, I use and enjoy JOYclub in my free time and belong to the kink community. I am also a big nerd and enjoy stuff like collecting vinyl records or playing tabletop roleplaying games.

Best
Servicebrat
JOY-Team
*******aki Woman
9,062 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team Group moderator 
As a little kick-start I also take the opportunity to introduce my sweet self. I'm "Koboldmaki" (German for "tarsier"), the little, yet not so furry JOY-monkey with its big brown eyes. *liebguck*

I've been part of this community for maaany years, and can safely say that it's been quite an addictive ride. I've lived in London for a few years so I am extremely thrilled that I can finally build a bridge from my Leipzig home to the bold, colourful, diverse world of London's lifestyles, clubs and events.

*victory* Koboldmaki
JOY-Team
******mik Man
5 Posts
Hi, I'm Flexmimik
I'm originally from Spain but have been living in the uk for about 10 years.
I hope to find likeminded people to make friends and/or have fun with!

I'm trying to learn some shibari and I'm quite new to the kink scene, but eager to explore more.

Hobbies include card, board and videogames, reading and watching movies/shows
Löckchen
*********nwood Woman
156 Posts
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen...
Allow me to introduce myself to you:
I'm Missy from Hamburg.
*knicks*

I became aware of this group in an article in Joyclub magazine and am very happy to now be a part of it now. Even though I may be a new group member, I have been active in the frivolous community for quite a long time. It must be 11 years now. *gruebel* *ja*

As I have a great weakness for England, the language, the country and the people, I would be happy to make contacts here so that I can explore the frivolous side of England as well. I'm verrrrry interested in visiting Le Boudoir Club in London soon. So if any of you already have experience with this club, I'm all ears! *smile*

*herz2* At least once a year I hop in my car and drive to the south of England with my heart pounding with joy and excitement. *herz2*
When I'm not reminiscing about my latest trip or planning my next road trip, I enjoy writing poetry and sexy short stories. Mainly in English...because for me there is nothing more erotic than the sound and groove of the English language...or to put it another way: just whisper something dirty in my ear and I'm all yours! *wua* *anmach*

Best regards
Missy
*blume*
*********n48uk Man
12 Posts
Hi Beautiful Lady,I'm a genuine man 48 from just outside Oxford and I'm very open minded,I'd love to chat and hopefully have some fun together,I also like story's I'd love to share a couple of them with yourself if u would like to,I'll look forward to any reply x
****lon Man
2,772 Posts
hey there, iam chris and visiting london for the first time in march 23 *ggg*
Profilbild. Fotograf des Fotografenfotos:
https://www.joyclub.de/profile/1952780.noregretsphoto.html

:)
****FSB Man
411 Posts
Hello, everyone,

I would also like to introduce myself briefly. My name is Stefan and I am primarily active as a professional photographer in Germany and also in London.

My main focus is photography in the fetish area - but also nude, partial nude and/or alternative fashion. I've also photographed for Libidex, Bondinage and House of Harlot. We are in London for a few days every 6-8 weeks. On the one hand to work (photography) and on the other hand to visit different fetish parties. Recently we were at Torture Garden.

Maybe we'll see... or meet up there.

Best regards
Stefan
hello everyone can i join your club. may name is Ashley
*****Tom Couple
1 Posts
Hi, we’re Nikki and Tom.

We’ve been to a number of Fox Den events, and are going to the Winter Ball tomorrow.

We’d love to get to know as many people as we can and, hopefully, make some friends and more along the way.

If anyone else is going tomorrow we’d love to catch up for a pre-event drink.

N&T
*****coe Man
2 Posts
Hi everyone
Me & my wife are living in Sweden, but travel a lot, and frequently to London, as I have family there. We're usually visiting England at least twice every year, but have never attenden any clubs or parties when visiting. Yet.

We're comming to London over christmas and would LOVE some tips on clubs to visit, and that are in fact open 19-21 December!
****a92 Man
4 Posts
Good Morning folks,

Where are you from?

I come from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Currently residing in Bavaria & Istanbul.

What are you hoping to find in/ through our community?

I travel to the UK frequently but this weekend will be my first time in London. I seek to find good hearted people that are as open for a nice pint as they are for some cheeky fun (:

What are you into?

I would consider myself a tint above vanilla. I love group sex *mmf* *ffm*. I am definitely into oral, sometimes into pegging (depends on the person), candle play, choking, tingling, nipple play. I am open much more!

What are your hobbies?

I am an anime nerd, fitness lover, hiker, van life vagabond. You can capture my interest pretty easily by starting with book recommendations, history buff babble or anime talk!
*******n68 Man
593 Posts
Hello Guys, Its really nice to read the first post stating that JC is coming to UK…. *top*

I am English and living between Brighton and Dortmund (mainly Brighton these days since Covid. If you know Brighton, it’s often called “London plage”, because it’s the summer resort of London *g*

My profile is pretty accurate and fills in the blanks.

Thank you for accepting me into the London scene, and I wish everyone a great time if visiting… *wein*
Hi everyone thanks for accepting me. It keeps putting me in London Canada I am sure I will figure it out. Thanks for all the messages and I look forward to meeting some of you soon.
Evening All,
I'm Ahabs from London, UK. I heard about this site from a friend, will be visiting Germany in January and hope to interact with more of you, either on my visit, or when you pop over to our lovely city here in the UK.
In the meantime, any questions, feel free to ask.

Stay sexy xx
Ahabs.
hi i am xav. french expat in london.
non binary as i love to crossdress from time to time (women have the best lingerie!!) and go to dedicated club occasionally.
Joining joyclub to meet with open minded people and maybe create some friendship!

hopefully i ll see some of you tonight at fox and badge to celebrate the new year *g*
Hi all you Londoners and thanks for accepting me in the group *g*
I am based in the Hannover region and travel frequently to the UK mostly the west country but also to London and other areas.
Would be great to meet here or there with English speaking Joysters and find out how the kink scene is over there.
Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR *party* *feuerwerk*
*****jah Man
45 Posts
Hej London group,

thank you for having me. I am from central Germany.

This year I'll cycle a bit around Europe and the UK and will definately stop in London.

So if you enjoy cycling or/ and like to meet for cycling or more, let's get in contact.

cu in summer
*********ling Man
1 Posts
Hi all,
I‘m James from the UK and I work in central London. Very happy to welcome any visitors and meet for a drink. I enjoy the club scene in London (and across the UK) so let me know if you’d like any advice or would like to join me for a club visit.

I’ll be visiting Berlin in April 23 so any advice welcome on where to visit when I’m there appreciated.
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Group moderator 
Hi James, when you are in Berlin do check out the famous permanent clubs as well as club nights in Friedrichshain, for more advice and kinky shopping for the perfect outfit visit The Code (right across KitKat club) In May there is the German Fetish Ball in Berlin if you can make that...Enjoy!
Quote from *********ling:
Hi all,
I‘m James from the UK and I work in central London. Very happy to welcome any visitors and meet for a drink. I enjoy the club scene in London (and across the UK) so let me know if you’d like any advice or would like to join me for a club visit.

I’ll be visiting Berlin in April 23 so any advice welcome on where to visit when I’m there appreciated.

*********horn Woman
1,217 Posts
Hi all,
I became aware of this group while searching for contacts in London and I'm very happy to be a part of it now. I have been active in the Joyclub community for quite a long time. It must be 8 years now.
As an English teacher I've great affinity for the language, the country and I'm a big London fan. I would be happy to make contacts here so that I can explore the frivolous side of London as well.
I'd like to explore the club scene in London so let me know if you've any advice or would like to join/ accompany me for a club visit.
I’ll be visiting London in August 23.
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Group moderator 
Hi, it is great that you found this group. Feel free to contact me closer to the time of your visit and I happily give you recommendations. A great opportunity to practice your English and more ...! *zwinker*
Quote from *********horn:
Hi all,
I became aware of this group while searching for contacts in London and I'm very happy to be a part of it now. I have been active in the Joyclub community for quite a long time. It must be 8 years now.
As an English teacher I've great affinity for the language, the country and I'm a big London fan. I would be happy to make contacts here so that I can explore the frivolous side of London as well.
I'd like to explore the club scene in London so let me know if you've any advice or would like to join/ accompany me for a club visit.
I’ll be visiting London in August 23.

*******lly Man
1 Posts
hi im Kelly (adam when in my vanilla life)
im a 30 year old bi-courious virgin non-convincing crossdresser

Where are you from? Harrow NW London
What are you hoping to find in/ through our community? someone to help me explore my sissy side
What are you into? would love to try everything
What are your hobbies? diy, gardening,
******ffe Man
1 Posts
Hey!

I'm Maks
Scientist based in Central mostly West London
I'm into Climbing, music (gigs and playing) and philosophy/psychology
I'm hoping to meet like minded people local to my area who I can get to know and go events with
I'm a switch leaning towards dom and am looking for partners with similar experience to myself to explore and discover things together

I just got verified so speak soon
Hi, ex Londoner now living on South Coast, and a bit bored!! Not exciting enough. I will be watching out for events and hope to meet some of you soon. I run 2 groups on here, one is for members who love and visit Mallorca and the other is for Transgender and TV in UK, if that interests you then please join.
Until then stay happy x
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.