Welcome: Show and Tell

*********nots Woman
219 Posts
Group moderator 
@********mi04 Welcome back to you if I may say so? *g* Things may have definitely changed since- the scene is constantly evolving! We have a few good regular events like a social market LAM (check event listings here) and other club nights. Follow updates in this group and make a date when you know you will be visiting again!
*********69xxx Couple
1 Posts
Love that please invite us x
******465 Couple
730 Posts
Hello to all,
We are Jacqueline and John, we live in the Netherlands (not far from the German border) and we are combing for a holiday in July. We will be touring from Folkstone to Plymouth and back in two weeks time. Maybe it would be nice to meet some people on our way. We don’t have a set schedule and dates yet but wil be staying in hotels and b&b’s.
**********fair9 Man
2 Posts
Hi all, great group. I'm Tom from Germany and go regularly to London for business. I'm usually heading to the St. Pauls area, which is quite nice. I'm looking forward to meet mayn nice and interesing people here. Maybe we can go out for a drink once 😉
Tom
****y69 Man
5 Posts
Hi all , great to be in this group. I am British living in Hannover area and keen to have contact with other english speakers . I am on the London side of the water at various times and would be great to meet up with other Joysters there too .
Wishing you all a happy and sexy Valantines Day *g*
*********nots Woman
219 Posts
Group moderator 
Quote from ****y69:
Hi all , great to be in this group. I am British living in Hannover area and keen to have contact with other english speakers . I am on the London side of the water at various times and would be great to meet up with other Joysters there too .
Wishing you all a happy and sexy Valantines Day *g*
Welcome to the group! I imagine you miss to speak English but the Germans are getting better and better at it, I must say!
****y69 Man
5 Posts
Yes I do miss speaking English socially and there are some Germans who are brave enough to try . I recon with many of them though it is a case of not speaking it because they don`t believe they know `perfect` English. Ho hum...bless `em *gg*
*********2024 Man
15 Posts
Englisch sound more sexier by sex what do you guys think
*******att Man
4 Posts
I'm a Londoner who now lives in the north of England and love where I am
*********nots Woman
219 Posts
Group moderator 
The brits definitely are totally respectful for the German language !!!
They have one of a kind relationship I think, kind of admirable and respectful but also a mocking one. There is a great saying in German: Was sich liebt, das neckt sich! *baeh*
****or0 Man
1 Posts
I speak both. An come to hamburg
*********gus78 Man
12 Posts
G’day to all of you
I haven’t been practicing my English in speaking for a while now and am looking for people to do that again
My understanding and reading is quite well
Also I speak Polish and German and currently am learning Italian
Hope to meet like minded people in my area
Cheers
**********ycats Couple
12 Posts
Hello! We are originally Londoners, now live about 50 miles north of the capital.

As a married couple we started swinging in 2017, and mainly use a UK centric website (that isn't nearly as good as JoyClub!).

We travel to Germany and registered for Joyclub about 6 years ago to get information about club events in Hamburg, Berlin and Frankfurt. Also our swinging adventures took us to Cap d'Agde in France, and we used Joy to have some great meets with fellow swingers from Europe.

In the more recent past it was a pleasure to do some video calls with the Joy team (and an agency) who asked questions about the swinging landscape in the UK ahead of growing their community in the region. It's great to see this initiative, including this forum sub! Joy is the best swinging site we have been members of. *joyclub*
********Fifi Woman
1 Posts
Good evening everyone, it's my first time day here. I'm a British born Londoner with Jamaican/Cuban heritage, happy to be here 🇬🇧🇯🇲🇨🇺
*********nots Woman
219 Posts
Group moderator 
Quote from ********Fifi:
Good evening everyone, it's my first time day here. I'm a British born Londoner with Jamaican/Cuban heritage, happy to be here 🇬🇧🇯🇲🇨🇺
Loving your profile! Welcome here on JOYclub - hopefully you will find a nice subby pet here and much more *top*
*********nots Woman
219 Posts
Group moderator 
Quote from **********ycats:
Hello! We are originally Londoners, now live about 50 miles north of the capital.

As a married couple we started swinging in 2017, and mainly use a UK centric website (that isn't nearly as good as JoyClub!).

We travel to Germany and registered for Joyclub about 6 years ago to get information about club events in Hamburg, Berlin and Frankfurt. Also our swinging adventures took us to Cap d'Agde in France, and we used Joy to have some great meets with fellow swingers from Europe.

In the more recent past it was a pleasure to do some video calls with the Joy team (and an agency) who asked questions about the swinging landscape in the UK ahead of growing their community in the region. It's great to see this initiative, including this forum sub! Joy is the best swinging site we have been members of. *joyclub*
Thank you for telling us more about your JOYclub story which is not dissimilar to mine. I have been a member on the German site years back! Now it is wonderful to see it growing in the UK since I changed my location too *g* It sort of combines the kink & swinger community- the latter is the more prominent one in Germany but hopefully will arise more to the surface in the UK - with our help!
*******ern Man
6 Posts
Nice Perspectives!
Greetings from Lancaster Gate 😎
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.