New at the JoyClub? Welcome!

*******hal Man
2 Posts
Hello, I am a single Indian male iving and working in Austria. I am currently traveling through Europe. I will be in Rome until November 27th(half day) , in Naples/Napoli until November 30th, Venice until December 2nd.

I have quite some experience with couples as well. I have also been a bull for cuckold couples for several years now. I am looking forward to meet single women or couples during my travel. We could meet and greet and socialize and see if it leads to something.

I look forward to some fun and kinky time.

Thanks
*****ngo Man
2 Posts
Hello everyone!

I’m an Argentinian living in Köln since June. I’m single, 38 years old and looking to meet new people and explore.
I speak some German but it’s not the best. Communication would be much better in English (not to mention in Spanish).

See you!
Greetings from Romania
*********wife Couple
1 Posts
Hello, everyone!

We are a cuckold couple from Bucharest, looking for bull.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Quote from ****68:
Hello, everyone!

We are a cuckold couple from Bucharest, looking for bull.

With sn amazing figure like that, I am sure you will not have any problem.
Hallo alle zusammen. Sie können mich Jimmy nennen. Ich habe JoyClub zufällig gefunden und habe eine Million Fragen. könnte jemand vielleicht ein paar Fragen beantworten? Bitte beachten Sie, dass ich noch kein Premium-Mitglied bin
*****ing Man
1 Posts
Hello from Kowieller! Still feeling a little lost around to the sight, interested in meeting new people, I know that what everyone says!
Greetings from Weinheim *g*
***77 Man
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am new here and thought I would introduce myself to the void. I decided to only try out premium for a month to see what this site is all about and hopefully find new and interesting people.
Hello friends …. I’m visiting Frankfurt for a few months and would like to have my first MFM threesome, glory hole or gangbang… …send me a note if you have something in mind
*******ar91 Man
1 Posts
Hey everyone new to this site and still fairly new to the swingers world be lovely to meet like minded people for club nights and social events
*******rop Man
6 Posts
Hello,

I am an American originally from Seattle, Washington but I have lived all over the world including Germany, Spain, England, China, Caribbean, Puerto Rico and now in Zurich.
*****_95 Man
6 Posts
Hello everyone,

I am a 27 years old greek guy, who is currently living in Munich. I am really excited, that i found a sex-positive community and hopefully i can make some new friends. I am very beginner in German, so i would appreciate if you were talking English to me, but feel free to contact me even in German.
Hello Munich
Ladies or couples, send us a note *g*
Image is for over-18s
*********lePl Couple
2 Posts
hello everyone! Thank you for your hot welcome and feel free to contact us. Kisses
Hello everyone👋 Im new here and totally No expirence in swing games 🤭
**********emlin Man
2 Posts
Hi everyone, I am new in Germany and reside in the Nurnberg area of Bavaria. Hopefully in a months time I will fully relocate to Berlin. Hoping to meet and make good friends and nice people. I'm new to kink and fetish and don't have any experience whatsoever. I will be glad to learn from anyone willing to hold my hand, walk by me and teach me. I'm a fast learner, I promise.
**********emlin Man
2 Posts
Quote from *********onfly:
Do you go to specialized sex clubs? *freu2* Where do you meet interesting people? *wink*
well, if you find one, please let me know as well, as I'm highly interested too
****91 Man
2 Posts
Finden Sie einen Sexpartner in Berlin

Hallo ,
Ich hoffe, es geht dir gut, ich suche eine Frau für eine nette und feste sexuelle Partnerschaft in Berlin, ich bin 34 Jahre alt, körperlich fit, mit klaren Wünschen, wirklich erfahren, um dich zu befriedigen und dein sexuelles Abenteuer zu genießen, bitte lass es Ich weiß, ob es einen Vorschlag gibt!
Looking for a sex meetup in Saarland area

Hi I am new to this site and would be really glad if I could find like-minded ladies/couples who are also looking for some fun. I am open to trying something new.

I am 25 years and 190cm tall with an athletic build. Singles as well as couples are welcome.
Quote from :
I'm a dominant lady looking for a slut who is willing and ready to serve a mistress

Servant wants to know your location... 🙃
*******_23 Man
5 Posts
Hi everyone,I’ve just signed up tonight.Hopefully you are all good and having a great time here. I certainly plan on doing my best to have a lot of fun with you all…😄
********on69 Man
15 Posts
An open minded heterosexual with a handful of experience may be in your city - while on a work/leisure trip

-Paris & Montpellier (short stay)
• Hamburg
• Berlin
• Chicago

I’m looking to have meaningful and respectful encounters with persons who are self aware and deeply connect with themselves.
*********cho92 Man
1 Posts
Hello i’m from Poland, and community in this place is Amazing 🤩
Yo!. anyone lady in Amsterdam ready for some good fuck every now and then. like a having a whole day just for sex. long term exciting experience and ticking our todo list.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.