You like dirty talk?

******ins Woman
22,813 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
You like dirty talk?
I love it when sex is also verbally hot. A man who knows how to make me hot with words turns me on.

How do you feel about it?
Do you like dirty talk?
Which words or sentences really turn you on? *anmach*

SevenSins
JOY-Team
*****cci Man
1 Posts
When a lady friend tells how sweet I taste!
*******tian Man
12 Posts
When a girl sei to fuck it harder
****nse Man
50 Posts
When a lover tells she wants me to cum inside her
****inD Man
3 Posts
Yes , i find it very nice when she talk dirty
Quote from ******ins:
You like dirty talk?
I love it when sex is also verbally hot. A man who knows how to make me hot with words turns me on.

Do you like dirty talk?
Which words or sentences really turn you on? *anmach*.

SevenSins
JOY-Team
It depends. Sometimes it’s just funny if they are wearing a ball gag and trying to talk. 😬😘
It's hot when she says to spank her or hold her tight.
*********osaur Man
305 Posts
@******ins Sex beginnt im Kopf - und die erste Eroberung mit der Zunge beginnt vor der Berührung!
***fz Man
10,350 Posts
Hey everyone,

I know, you all mean well, when you contribute to the topic in these various ways. However, we want to keep the discussion as accessible as possible for those participating in this part of JOYclub.

For this reason please keep the discussion and the links you might want to use to underline your argument in English.

For German discussions, or other languages you might prefer, please visit the respective JOYclub area:
Forum
Sex forum & erotic forum
Seks- en erotiekforum
Foro para desarollar tu sexualidad, placer, relaciones, deseo...¡Y más!
Forum su sesso & erotismo
Forum sexe & Forum érotisme

Best wishes and thank you for your efforts,
Narfz.
JOY-Team
When a woman is assertive and not afraid to tell me what she wants or how she wants it. One of my fondest memories was of an old lover giving me detailed instructions on how to lick her ass.
*******k22 Man
1 Posts
"Fuck me, that's it!" "I like your cock!"
*********osaur Man
305 Posts
Dirty talk that morphs into dirty screaming also works for me.
Sometimes the simplest phrases are the sexiest. “Ohhhhhhhhhhh shit!!!”
*******_84 Woman
4 Posts
Nice
****rH Man
1 Posts
When we talk about every move that I make for her or she on me. When we hittin body on body,we sweatin and I fucked like real man can fuck a women.
******014 Man
3 Posts
Cc tu est magnifique
****tte Woman
23,789 Posts
I'm honestly asking myself, if this is all you need and say *zwinker*

So first of all being called Baby or Honey with that special kind of bedroom voice - directly whispered into my ear - what a perfect intro. Dressed up with something nice (be imaginatively *anmach*) all lights will turn immediately to green.

Being around with Mr. Sexy/Right *zwinker* it could not be dirty enough. Some concret examples - is has to be this one and only perfect mood, it never sounds funny or inappropriate that second. You know, what I mean *anmach*

I want you to fuck my wet pussy deep and tight
Cum into my pussy / do you like to ....
Cum on my face / "
Cum on my ass / "
Fuck me - deeper, harder, faster
Yessssssssss............ oh my god - even simple, but good (perfectly your eyes show the same you say)
Lick my pussy
I wanna feel your huge, hard cock
I want you to cum
and so on and so on

Cannot believe, that you're so shy, guys *zwinker*

Hugs & Kisses
lynette
*********osaur Man
305 Posts
@****tte Works for me!
Oh no, stop!!!
I think loud moaning is hot enough
********bari Woman
2 Posts
Quote from ****nse:
When a lover tells she wants me to cum inside her
Assuming we are almost all here for pleasure and not for a relationship...you don’t need to hear that as long as you are using condoms 🙃 any woman loves to feel how a man explodes 🤯 that is hot 🥵 *guckguck*
LOVE IT!!! <3 It's a great turn-on to hear how hot you are making your partner
***fz Man
10,350 Posts
For me, the hottest dirty talk is the one you hear before you get stripped butt naked.

Imagine sitting at a restaurant or any other public place and she whispers, almost moans in your ear something you don't entirely understand at first, yet you can make out words like "hard cock" or "wet pussy". This, my friends, is dirty talk that gets the blood boiling - a precursor for what is about to come.

Everything (and everyone) that comes afterwards feels ten times dirtier.
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Mrs Meland doesnt really like dirty talk, it is more likely to make her laugh, than turn her on.
Only exception is when I tell her what to do in English.
That pushes her Buttons.
****yn Woman
13,442 Posts
Quote from ******ins:

Do you like dirty talk?

It depends on the person talking. Some talk and it sounds horrific, some do the same and it makes me instantly wet. I figured out for myself that it's not about specific words or sentences, but about the individual and the way he/she talks.
Nothing hotter than a person talking eloquently, sophisticatedly and funny in everyday life and then turning into a real son of a bitch in the bedroom.

I love dirty talk, but I prefer hearing it from people I honestly desire. I tried sex chats including dirty talk with complete strangers and I felt nothing. I need to deeply desire a person, burn for her/him and they could tell me almost anything. I remember feeling repulsed by words such as "cunt" and "baby" - until I met a man using just such words. There was a short moment when I felt irritated, but I decided to just go with it. What can I say, it turns me on now being called baby and being told to play with my greedy little cunt. *baeh*
I also love being told to say or do something, especially for him/her. There's a little but oh so big difference between "I want you to come" and "I want you to come for me."

I usually don't talk dirty myself (it's very difficult for me to say something during sex or sexual tension, I prefer to answer questions rather than initiating dirty talk), but I very much love to hear it.

I also have to add that I prefer dominant men and women and I like it rough. Therefore being a little "mean" during dirty talk is something I really enjoy.

Quote from ******ins:

Which words or sentences really turn you on?

little one
fucktoy
baby
cunt
slut
fuck/fucking
girl
greedy

Come for me.
Good girl.
Don't stop.
Spread them (legs) for me.
This (pussy) is mine.
You are mine.
I know how much you need it.
Stop crying.
Shut up.
Say it.
Beg me.
Yes, just like that.

There once was a guy who always slipped his hands between my legs and said "Well, just look at the little mess you made for me", because he could feel how wet I was. *augenzu*

I also love being asked questions.

"You want me to fuck you harder?"
"Does it feel good?/How does it feel?"
"Do you want it?"
"How does it taste?"
"Do you want more?"

Or being told the obvious, but something that embarrasses me.

"You can look sweet and innocent all day, I know what a greedy little slut you are."
"I can see how much you enjoy it."
"If you're not horny then why are you so wet?"
"You look so beautiful when you're crying."
"Don't make an effort being quiet."
"You're shaking."
"Don't think for one moment that it is yours just because it is between your legs."
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.