What is the best Swinger Club in London?

*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Thread creator 
What is the best Swinger Club in London?
Recently I shared my personal experience in the London group about my first visit to the swingers club LeBoudoir: London: Regular event reviews - My personal experience
My partner (who is also new to swinging), wanted to try a club and it was the first to stand out due to it's central location- and their event listings on JOYclub calendar.
It was a long night of exploration and sexy encounters - it was so worth it! Nothing scary after all after finding the courage to commit to a visit! *spitze*
I wonder if there are other swingers venues and events - some hidden gems which I haven't discovered yet? Please do share, since we got into the swinging mood now!
*partnertausch*
*****e91 Man
18 Posts
It seems pretty impossible as a single guy. Really wanted to try le boudoir but am not able to alone
********Kiwi Couple
74 Posts
Perfect timing for this. We're going to be in London next month.
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *****e91:
It seems pretty impossible as a single guy. Really wanted to try le boudoir but am not able to alone
That is not quite true- there are events where single men are welcome. It is on a Friday at Le Bouidor I think. Please go to their page to find out more!
*****e91 Man
18 Posts
You have to be a member to attend and single men can no longer become members. I’ve tried. It’s easier and more enjoyable to get a flight to Germany and party there fora weekend as the UK swinger scene is pretty terrible for single guys
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *****e91:
You have to be a member to attend and single men can no longer become members. I’ve tried. It’s easier and more enjoyable to get a flight to Germany and party there fora weekend as the UK swinger scene is pretty terrible for single guys
Really ...ok. I did not know. I shall bring that matter forward to the organiser when I have the chance. Of course Germany has more swinging to offer but I genuinely hope that UK has their own growing community too! x
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Thread creator 
Actually, I just discovered this club -on a recommendation by a JC member here - Thank you! have you heard of it/ been before?
https://ourplace4fun.com/op4f/
*****e91 Man
18 Posts
Thanks, I haven’t heard of it before, but will check it out.
*********rci94 Man
6 Posts
Thank you very much, this is the place I am looking for.
*****eld Man
34 Posts
Quote from *****e91:

Totally. UK is like 100 years behind Germany in the swinging scene. My advice, join a swinging website in the UK, make some girlfriends and go with them, that is easy. Alternatively go over to Germany for the weekend and go out. If you are nice chances are good you will meet someone! Good luck.
*****e91 Man
18 Posts
Agreed. It’s very fun in Germany and people are very friendly and welcoming. Not a fan of the judgemental UK scene
*******an80 Man
1 Posts
There are many clubs.le boudoir is one of the best.if you want you can try a fab kestrel .it is near Heathrow airport.
Jaydee
Helfire
*********ffolk Couple
11 Posts
We haven't been to Le Boudior for many years, always enjoyed the old venue but as far as I know there are no large swingers clubs in central London and never really have been.

You do have OurPlace4Fun, a small swingers house/club and that's about it. Rios spa is sort of one as well but it's not for the faint hearted or couples really! Torture Garden events usually have a couples room but it's not really a swingers event/room. In Greater London you have Kestrels and Hellfire near Heathrow which I'm told are not bad at all.

You have a few decent clubs further outside of Greater London (though I suspect the single guys will be moaning again at any UK club) like The Penthouse near Luton which is a large club that has a young crowd but very popular, we liked that one. There is Pleasures, a proper swingers club but not on the quality of LeB, in fact none of the surrounding clubs are anything on the scale of LeB for quality of venue. Then Eurekas Sun Club, don't recommend any more.

Much further out (1.5-2 hours drive) you have the Vanilla Alternative, nice club and very popular.

Having been to clubs in Germany, Spain and France, I'd say (as a couple) the clubs are no better or worse than in the UK, a good club is a good club where ever it is and a bad club can be a good one if you meet the right people. And a good club can be good one day and bad the next!

The main difference we find is the European clubs are open more nights and they tend to allow single men in most nights who are often far more forward and pushy and don't respect boundaries than in the UK but then that could be because the UK clubs are pretty strict on controlling single guys, so they would probably be the same if they could get away with what single guys can abroad!

And by the way we have had lots of fun with single guys in the UK and aboard, good ones are good ones wherever they are found!!! *g*
*****e91 Man
18 Posts
Nice! Agree France is also great!
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Thread creator 
Thank you @*********ffolk for sharing your experience!
Rios is closed, from what I heard. I have been myself years ago- interesting place!

I will go through the other names you mentioned and have a good look!

Indeed UK has a different offer on Swingers clubs-
Not as in Europe but at least it’s got great Fetish clubs in Major cities. Same applies to spas… *ja*
*****e91 Man
18 Posts
Are there any good spas in the UK?
********Kiwi Couple
74 Posts
Quote from *********nots:

Not as in Europe but at least it’s got great Fetish clubs in Major cities. Same applies to spas… *ja*

Is there a good fetish club in London?
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Thread creator 
I have to correct myself- Rios seems to be open- http://www.rioskentishtown.co.uk
@*****e91 I would consider it the best & (the only non gay one) spa in London.
Apparently it has been refurbished. I am curios to check it out. It was quite naughty back then but the facilities were a little run down. So it should be the jackpot now! *spitze*
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ********Kiwi:

Is there a good fetish club in London?
Yes, several! It is best to join the London group for more info and insider tips for kinky clubbing in London London: Clubs & Events
*****e91 Man
18 Posts
I have to correct myself- Rios seems to be open- http://www.rioskentishtown.co.uk
Apparently it has been refurbished. I am curios to check it out. It was quite naughty back then but the facilities were a little run down. So it should be the jackpot now! *spitze*

I heard from a couple visiting london recently that they had a good time there.
*********rci94 Man
6 Posts

Thank you very much. I have heard many good reviews about it. I will visit there next week.
*******am04 Man
8 Posts
Hallo
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******am04:
Hallo
Feel free to introduce yourself here in the welcome section: New at the JoyClub? Welcome!
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *********rci94:

Thank you very much. I have heard many good reviews about it. I will visit there next week.
Great. If you do, let us know in this thread how it went for you. X
******ini Man
30 Posts
Actually, I just discovered this club -on a recommendation by a JC member here - Thank you! have you heard of it/ been before?
https://ourplace4fun.com/op4f/

found the web side but they sho no adress ...is that normal for the UK ?? how shall we find the club ?
Simon
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.