What are your Kinks?

******ins Woman
22,807 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
What are your Kinks?
In our A to Z articles we are describing a lot of different kinks. From H is for Humiliation to L is for Latex.
If you are curious about Kink, you can learn more in our interview of sex educator Poppy Scareltt and publisher Conor: K is for Kink. They talk about what Kink means to them and what their Kinks are.

But we are curious about you:
What are your kinks?

Best
SevenSins
JOY-Team
****tte Woman
23,759 Posts
My kink is and will be forever and ever a huge, hard cock. I'm a real fan of BigDicks *love4* But size is nothing without a smart guy *gg*
*********olate Woman
21 Posts
My kink is dominantion. In any Form, shape or size. I just love it, when people trust me enough, to tell me their needs, kinks, fetisches. And it gives me oh so much joy to help these people Live out their fantasies. I m talking about men and women
*******n95 Man
1 Posts
Hello 👋 I'm new here! I hope everyone is doing well. So I have allot of sexual fantasies such as Role-playing, Foot worship sweaty or not I don't mind. 🤭 Dirty talk, being dominated, worshiping a womans armpits hairy that is. I'm not a fan of smooth armpits. I love the idea of rimm jobs and would be open to it. I also like the idea of group sex. I just want to broaden my horizons as I've been so shy and never opened up about my sexuality. I love the pheromone smell of a woman it drives me crazy! I also like the idea of being sucked by a girl whilst sucking a guys hard cock. I'm a little Bi curious. For me I find womens feet and armpits attractive 😍 It's weird 😂 but it's true! This is what I like. 😊
******ly1 Man
4 Posts
For a long time now I’ve had a real cum fetish, I like watching a women taking multiple loads in her mouth, at one point my girlfriend wanted that and she got it and it was like absolute euphoria for me
****tte Woman
23,759 Posts
Great to read that you were able to make a dream/kink cum true *ggg* *blowjob* *top*
***ka Woman
21 Posts
MMF threesome, double penetration, bodystocking, harnesses, domination towards me, combined with sensuality and care *g*
Oh, forgot, I am a cuckquean too *zwinker*
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
FFM and soft domination are my kink. There is nothing exciting as watching my lady kneeling in front of me, swallowing my cock while looking at me with submissive eyes…
*********the22 Man
18 Posts
domination, and slaps, I love when she willingly submit herself to be my slut, and also like being dominated sometimes, I would love to try cuckold as well.
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
Hmmm. Well. The problem, but not really, is that one you have done something and it is normality, it ceases to be considered by oneself a kink. Kink is an external judgement by a person who hasn’t engaged in or dislikes the activity they deem not normal sex.
****44 Man
2 Posts
My preferences are oral sex, women with lingerie, women who know exactly what they want. And my drive is to do exactly that... 😋 I would also like to have sex with a couple where the man is bi.... 😊
******ado Man
13 Posts
I love being pushed to new limits. I like to be the person who makes others feel free and comfortable. Sometimes, that means I have to try things that might not feel comfortable to me - so then I want to keep doing it until it feels normal.
******ado Man
13 Posts
Quote from *****SFX:
Hmmm. Well. The problem, but not really, is that one you have done something and it is normality, it ceases to be considered by oneself a kink. Kink is an external judgement by a person who hasn’t engaged in or dislikes the activity they deem not normal sex.

A friend of mine put it this way: "Kink is just what you call it when you haven't found others who are into it... yet."
****78 Man
2 Posts
Quote from ******ins:
What are your Kinks?
In our A to Z articles we are describing a lot of different kinks. From H is for Humiliation to L is for Latex.
If you are curious about Kink, you can learn more in our interview of sex educator Poppy Scareltt and publisher Conor: K is for Kink. They talk about what Kink means to them and what their Kinks are.

But we are curious about you:
What are your kinks?

Best
SevenSins
JOY-Team

Mine are wearing tights/pantyhose with my wife while we have sex.... I also LOVE watching other couples fucking

P
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
My kink is caressing, kissing and licking with dedications the labia majora and minora. Carefully unfolding her most feminine, hidden spots, making her feeling vulnerable and exposed and edging all her nerves to the ultimate pleasure.

And of course get the deserved reward after that.
****is Man
1 Posts
Im bisexual bottom. I love cock and Pussy. Golden showers and more from both. I love to get fucked
***ci Woman
1 Posts
New to Köln/Bonn area, are you a pervy John/sugar daddy looking for something regular? Slide into my DMs tell me what makes you CUM x
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.